Our vision is to be a global partner organization that supports start-ups to prioritize and deliver on the vital visions laid out by the SDGs by 2030.
We believe in:
- Shaping start-ups to focus on building a viable world, which makes it easier to have more world-class companies that are willing to contribute to the achievement of global sustainability goals in the long term.
- Building awareness of the 17 key elements to improve health, education, the environment, gender equity and the gender pay gap, by the year 2030 among the start-up community in Canada.
- Increasing partnerships and networks among entrepreneurs for possible collaborations across sectors to spur sustainable development in Canada especially among vulnerable and marginalized groups.
- Identifying and supporting start-ups that are excelling in driving Canada's progress based on the 2030 agenda.
Support for Black Bussinesses
In support of the international movement for diversity and inclusion, our goal is to empower black entrepreneurs to innovate, startup, grow and succeed with their businesses.
As a black-owned and black-run business in Calgary, Canada, our aim is to offer free startup consultancy to black entrepreneurs at any phase of startup development.
Our support for Black entrepreneurs is to spur the economic development of the black community; create jobs and drive the generational wealth of black families to help close the racial wealth gap over time.
- Startup support services
- Information sharing.
- Positioning & Visibility.